Pequeño Press Apprenticeships are back!

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      Hello, my friends.

      After being a gypsy for three years, I've padlocked
      my leg to the desk and nailed my feet to the floor. After China,
      Austin and Tucson, I'm moving into a new house/studio and will be
      opening the apprenticeship program once more on April 15th. I have a
      great two story guest house for apprentices to live in while working
      with me here in Tucson. To review the apprenticeship terms, cut to my
      website: http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/appren.html

      For a change, I've been working on a BIG book, but will soon be back
      with the miniatures. I have two printed and ready for binding the
      editions, so there'll be plenty for an apprentice to do. I'll be
      teaching workshops as well. There is an active book community of over
      100 here in Tucson called PaperWorks. They have programs, workshops,
      salons, exhibitions and projects for all their
      members to jump into. A great group.

      I hope to hear from some energetic book makers who want to learn 1,001
      book structures that can be turned into miniature books and all the
      details of running a small bindery like I have for 20 years. Check my
      website to see my latest books:
      http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks

      Cheers y'all, glad to be back,

      Patrice Baldwin