miniature fully printed book from Barbara B

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hi everyone
      I have been busy organising our annual miniatures auction and that
      kept me really busy but the good news is that the auction spurred me
      on with a project I have had on the back burner for a long time.

      I have been researching printers and paper and investigating copyright
      issues, but I am happy to announce that I am AT LAST able to offer
      fully printed books that come up to my standards! Rip van Winkle is
      my first, and currently only, fully printed book but others will
      follow.

      I had intended to take this book with me when I went to Castine last
      year but just ran out of time. However, I am sending one to be
      auctioned at Castine THIS year, so even though I won't be there in
      person I will be there in spirit. So if you are going to Guild School
      in Castine this year - look out for it.

      You are invited to look anyway, on my web page, under Fully Printed
      Books. You may need to click on refresh a couple of times if you have
      visited my web site before.

      Rip van Winkle - Beautifully printed to give a crisp, perfectly
      legible text. Fully sewn 5 signatures of 3 pages. 3 colour plates
      and one black and white illustration. Bound in leather with marbled
      end papers. I am really pleased with it.
      20mm x 27mm x4mm
      Best wishes
      Barbara Brear
      South Africa