ephemera relating to miniature books

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      Dear Friends

      i have started a new project and i am writing to enlist your assistance.

      i am going to donate my collection of ephemera relating to miniature books
      to the Grolier Club in New York City. This was the venue where i exhibited my
      collection of designer bound miniature books last fall and where Julian Edison
      will be exhibiting his collection of miniature books later this year.

      This will consist of miniature book publisher catalogs and announcements,
      miniature book dealer catalogs, early newsletters of the Miniature Book Society
      -- and other letters and writings about miniature books. Not miniature books
      themselves, though.

      The Grolier will catalog all of this material (with my help) and place it
      all in their library, where it will be available to the public for study.

      Do you have any of this material which you could spare for this project?

      If you do, please send it to me. If you have any questions please write to
      me.

      Thanks a lot for your help.

      Neale M. Albert