Cundused about all these Conclaves!

  • AlembicPrs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 3:19 AM
      Well it had to happen! As soon as we join the MBS we find ourselves right in
      the middle of a controversy and suddenly, for the subscribers to onelist,
      there is another Conclave to attend! (oh no I see some people were also sent
      invitations by snail mail). We are planning to go to Koblenz BUT as
      we wish to sell our books should be now also be planning to go to California
      to the Book Fair there?

      There does seem to be a lack of courtesy shown to the hard working organiser
      of the Board approved Conclave in Koblenz, to set up another one within 2
      weeks. I am very sorry this has happened - anyone who takes on the
      organising
      of a Conclave deserves full support of the whole society.

      see you in Germany next month Ralf, Claire Bolton