2007 Competition

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      The entry form can be found at the MBS website. Or you can ask me to send
      it to you, either by email or by letter (neale m. Albert, 815 Park Avenue,
      New York, NY 10021. )

      Please get in touch with me if you have any questions.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.