HAPPY PRINTMAKING 2007!!!

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Happy New Year 2007!

      Wishing you Health, Good Luck and Success

      I would like to invite you to visit our
      Printmaking Project
      with exhibition, printed catalogue, web presentation...

      http://www.lessedra.com/annual.php

      Dear Friends of Printmaking,

      if you would like to be a part of the

      6TH LESSEDRA WORLD ART PRINT ANNUAL
      MINI PRINT 2007

      please have a look at the conditions for participation
      and prepare your works in the next 1 and 1/2 months...

      Looking forward to our good cooperation!

      Yours Georgi
      Lessedra.
      www.lessedra.com