(no subject)

  • Evron Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 1999
      In answer to one of Barbara's comments - the Standing Rules of the Society
      deal with "Regional Chapters" only. Since the California meeting is not a
      chapter meeting there are no rules in MBS rules that apply to it. By using
      the same terminology as the official MBS Conclave it makes it appear it is
      an "official" meeting which it is not. That is the problem as I see it.
      Any group can get together when and where they wish (and more should do it
      in my opinion) but they should not use terms that appear to make it an
      official MBS meeting without approval of the Board.
      See you in Germany at the "official" Grand Conclave.
      Evron Collins