Competition reminder

  • loubrockman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      I'd like to remind you about the 2007 Society of
      Bookbinders International Competition.

      Details maybe found at
      http://www.societyofbookbinders.com/events/events_frames.html

      The competition is open to anyone – members and non-members alike
      living anywhere in the world.

      The submission deadline is 1st June 2007.

      There are four categories including Fine Binding,
      Restoration/Conservation, The Complete Book and Cased Binding.

      There is no set book so you can bind whatever you like!

      Interested parties must register their intent to enter using the
      registration form.

      All entries will be on display at the Society's conference at York
      University – August 2007 and the winning bindings will then take part
      in a travelling exhibition for approx 3 months afterwards visiting
      Manchester and Bath.

      Fees maybe paid by Sterling cheque, Cash (sterling, US Dollars or
      Euros)Paypal or by credit card.

      Prizes to the value of £5000 are to be awarded.

      Any questions – please do not hesitate to contact us at
      StuBrockman@...

      Many thanks

      Stuart and Louise Brockman