need help with finding miniature book workshop

  • pretera4447
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      I am very interested in learning how to make miniature books, VERY miniature as in FOR A
      NECKLACE pendant or earrings.....Nothing super sophisticated....necessarily. I don't see any
      classes in my town for that and I am wondering if there are any good workshops- NE or East
      Coast, where you can spend a weekend and learn some different techniques for making
      miniature books.
      Thanks.---I am a beginner and live in upstate ny. Someone can email me directly with a
      suggestion to pretera4447@... THANKS!