HELP NEED SOME INFO

  • pSarmiento14
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      HI, I got a 5x5 milimetres book as a present, it's been part of the
      family for at least 20 years. Aparently there are only 12 of them. It
      contains the "our-father" prayer in different languages. It is so tiny
      that we need a magnifying glass to be able to read it. This miniature
      book comes in a little cristal box. I have not idea of when and how it
      came to the family..
      Please if anybody can advise me where I may be able to find some
      information and its value I will appreciate it very much.
      Thanks

      PAT