San Fernando

  • Glen Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 1999
      Thanks for all the comments especially from Paul Devenyi.
      The San Fernando meeting is really a regional meeting but I passed the
      information on as I thought persons at a distance
      who might be able to attend should be welcome.
      I apologize for all the commotion. I only wish I were able to attend the
      Conclave,
      It will be very special in having representation from so many countries.
      Glen