miniature books in Georgia

  • Jeannie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      Hi,
      I'm new to this group. We're from south Georgia. We just purchased a
      set of Shakespeare poems at a local "junk" store. The set should have
      been originally 24 books, but there are only 19 there now. The
      original box is missing one end. The pages of all of these books are
      in excellent condition, but the leather covers and bindings are worn,
      brittle, and need restoration. Could anyone please advise us where to
      go for book restoration?
      Thanks so much. Sincerely, Jeannie, Georgia