Miniature Book by Robert Wu

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      Dear MBS members!

      Happy New Year to you All..

      I have just completed an exquisite commission for my spanish client
      Manuel...It's a beautiful set of tiny dollhouse book about Roses and
      comes with a beautiful tiny brass magnifying glass, both housed in a
      beautifully bound presentation box....If you are interested in getting
      the picture of it, please send me an email at
      robert@... and I will add you to my emailing list for
      future commission pictures......

      The dollhouse "Bijou Roses" book of stamp size is a limited edition of
      10 copies...and so far I have 4 copies left for custom binding and
      diff budgets/price combos....Hm...sounds delicious..Hope to hear from
      you all and have a good day

      Best, Robert Wu, Toronto

      Handbookbinder,Gilder,Boxmaker&Marbler
      www.studiorobertwu.com