Question on a Book

  • sturgisrhonda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      I have a miniature book that I pull out each year at Christmas. I am
      not sure where I found it, but was wondering if anyone could tell me
      its value. I have looked everywhere online and though I can find
      information about it nothing tells me the value. It is: Moore,
      Clement C. The Night Before Christmas. Kansas City: Hallmark
      Editions, 1971. It features the illustrations of Thomas Nastand is
      part of the Louise Richardson Night Before Christmas Collection. I
      would like to pass it on to my daughter and would like her to know the
      value of such an heirloom.

      Thank for anyone that can provide more details or information where to
      look.

      Rhonda