Introduction- Randy Asplund

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      Hello,

      My name is Randy Asplund. I joined this list somewhat recently and
      thought I would lurk a bit before posting, but I haven't seen any
      posts since I joined the list. So I guess I will have to break the ice
      by introducing myself.

      I make medieval books and individual book style pages using authentic
      pre-16th century materials and techniques. You can see some of this on
      my web site at www.RandyAsplund.com

      I had the pleasure of meeting many of you at the 2006 Miniature Book
      Society Conclave in Ann Arbor, Michigan this past September. I am the
      one who did the presentation Saturday on how medieval books were made,
      and created the Jeanne d'Arc book for Joan Knoertzer. The J d'A book
      is featured on my web site with many pictures showing how I made it.

      I look forward to the conversations on the list,

      Randy