rumpy

  • Ralf Quast
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 1999
      Hi everyone,

      I am not really hurt by what's going on! If so, i wouldn't write mails.
      I would jump from a bridge, because I couldn't cope any longer that
      stupidness (or arrogance?).

      You know my english is not very good. But I have a few questions:

      1. If the californian conclave is a rump one, how should we call the
      official one?

      2. What means Grand Conclave?

      3. Is the californian Conclave the 17th Rump Conclave?

      4. Is it better to know to get rare keepsakes, instead of not knowing if
      you get enough of "one of 150 copies"?

      5. This is not really a question, but: who really believes that the Msgr
      (as a former president; and a very intelligent person) doesn't know what
      he is doing. He knows it. And does it in full contiousness. And later
      will refuse, never ever put a thought on the trouble we see.

      Why I say this? I say this because I can not believe that it is an
      accident that this conclave is called G R A N D Conclave X V I I !

      I'm back tomorrow and I'm getting exited to read your oppinions!

      Ralf