miniature books at ...

  • Nina Judin Books
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      Dear miniature book enthousiasts,

      A message to greet you all and to humbly and joyously invite you to
      take a look at what I have made... You can view my minibooks at
      www.ninajudin.com > Portfolio > Thumbnail Gallery > Miniatures.

      I now also have an online shop, with currently three miniature books
      in it - The Secrets of Her Hips, Unison - when book met metal, and
      Book of Blessings (a scroll). See them all at
      www.NinaJudinBooks.etsy.com

      I hope to hear from you soon, looking forward to your feedback. Thank
      you.

      Yours sincerely,
      Nina Judin

      Nina Judin Books