Grolier Club Exhibition

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      My exhibition of designer bound miniature books will remain at the Grolier
      Club only until November 4th. I am there most days. If you would like to
      meet me there please let me know.

      Neale M. Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.