Fine Miniature Books- Toronto designer bookbinder Robert Wu's website launch !

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Dear miniature book collectors and enthusiasts

      I would like to cordially invite you all to visit my newly launched
      bookbinding website at www.studiorobertwu.com

      Come by for a visit to see exquisite, hand-crafted miniature
      creations, including design fine bindings in miniature and regular
      full-size, miniature enclosures, limited edition titles from Little
      Gem Press, miniature leather display furniture and accessories.

      Best Wishes

      Robert Wu, Toronto, Canada
      Designer Bookbinder & M.Arch., University of Toronto

      STUDIO ROBERT WU
      HAND BOOKBINDER, GILDER, BOXMAKER & MARBLER
      www.studiorobertwu.com