HELP!

  • Sam Booth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I wonder if anyone can advise me where I may be able to take a couple of
      Mini books in order to have them valued?

      The books are...
      1 David Bryce & Son. Tartan Case and covered miniature 1 inch book of
      "English, Scotch and Irish songs" (picture attached) which I understand is
      a much sought after book.

      2 A 1792 Red and Gold leather bound Miniature London Almanack which is
      approx 6cms x 3.5 cms and has the clasp on the front (although the actual
      lock is missing)

      3 A little 7.5cm x 6cm William Darton 1822 book which is entitled " A
      Picture book of Beasts- British and Foreign or An Introduction to Natural
      History.

      They are all in lovely condition for their ages but I have no idea where to
      turn to gain any further insight into them or their value.

      Sam