NEW Miniature Book Available:

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      This short note is to let members know that we've completed
      the printing of our newest Miniature Book, NOTES, by Czeslaw Miloscz...
      though not all 48 copies are bound yet. Sorry, we don't have a website,
      but we have prepared a descriptive sheet with a photo and we'll
      be pleased to mail you one on request. Email or phone:
      piano88print@... or (925) 254-6639. Thanks.
      Phil & Anna Morrison, Shoestring Press.