New Bijou "Roses" by Robert Wu

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      Dear avid minaiture book collectors

      At last, I am proud to announce the introduction of my newest
      production....A Bijou book called "Roses" (two years in the
      planning)...The little postage stamp size book contains hand coloured
      plates and bound in the most beautiful fine leather binding with
      gilding and onlay design. The book is housed in a beautiful leather
      bound solander case. Accompanying the tiny book is an incredible
      miniature brass magnifying glass custom made and fitted with glass
      lens that magnifies tiny details beautifully. Both the book and the
      magnifyer are housed in a beautiful leather jewelry case. A limited
      edition of 10 copies of which only 9 copies are for sale and only a
      few copies left at the moment of speaking. If you are interested in
      receiving images of the production, please join my mailing list......
      littlegempress@...

      Regards
      Robert Wu, M.Arch. & Designer Bookbinder