Book Stand

  • Kathy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Hi-I am a collector of miniature books and a member of the Ephemera Society.
      I have just produced a limited edition miniature Licensed ROYCROFT oak Book
      Stand suitable for miniature books.

      Is there a way to exhibit or advertise this item to your members. I will
      only be producing 50 in this size in 2006. If you and your membership are
      interested please contact me Robert Rust Roycroft Holdings, Inc. 536 South
      Ogden Street Denver, Colorado 80209-4418. Email is rust.r@.... Thank
      you for your attention.

      All the best,

      Robert Rust