Conclave XXIV

  • twylaracz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      This is a late addition because I don't think the message I sent some
      days ago ever appeared. I thought in my case it was due to a
      breakdown of my computer.

      Well Thursday is the beginning of the Conclave for those of us
      attending Joan's open house. If you are going please do not use the
      MapQuest directions because they don't consider the one-way streets.
      I have directions Joan has given me if you want to e-mail me for them.
      Since parking is limited it might be better if you could double up or
      either take a taxi or the hotel shuttle.

      These are registrations to complete the list.
      Melinda Brown
      Eileen Cummings
      Rev. Joseph Curran
      Gabrielle Fox and Andy Butler
      Joanne Goessling
      Carolyn Killeen
      Anna and Phil Morrisson
      Twyla Racz (forgot to include myself earlier)

      I do have a complete list as an attachment if anyone needs it before
      the Conclave.
      See you either Thursday or Friday.
      Twyla