Bob Baris

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      Can anyone give me the current address of Bob Baris ?

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.