Miniature Book Auction

  • Kathy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2006
      Joan Boring would like to remind MBS members to send books for this year's
      auction. Currently we have fewer items than last year.

      Please send any auction items as soon as possible to:

      Joan Boring

      3204 Wildwood Rd.

      Middletown, OH 45042.

      Remember the auction is a good way for MBS to earn operating money. Even if
      you cannot attend the conclave and donation for the auction would be
      appreciated.