Miniature Book for sale

  • Kathy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 5:24 PM
      Dear MBS members,

      I would like to sell a miniature bible. It is a soft cover book, First four
      books of the New Testament / Matthew, Mark, Luke and about half of John.
      Pages missing at the end but the remainder of the book is in very good
      condition. Size is 1 1/2" by 1 1/8'', cover size. Pages are easily
      readable, with a good magnifying glass of course.

      Do you have any suggestions on where or how I can sell this item?

      Thank you,

      Joe Cali

      One revision: The book appears to be completely intact but the pages are
      not in exact numerical order. I stated above that there were pages missing
      but after closer inspection, I believe it is a complete book. I can't
      locate a publishing date either to determine the age of the book.