Calif.meeing

  • Dr Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 1999
      Friends, I just want to let you know that in my vice-presidential capacity I discussed the matter of the California meeting with our president Art Keir
      (who has no access to onelist), over the telephone. Art found out about this
      just a few days ago. The MBS Board (most members will be at Koblenz)
      will discuss it. Art's and my position is that regional meetings - this is what
      the California affair really is - are OK, but in the future should have Board
      endorsement and should not temporally coincide with a conclave. Having said
      that, this whole thing - apart from some protocol impropriaties - is not a
      "big deal", it won't effect the Koblenz conclave one bit, nor the unity of MBS
      and there is no need to get excited about it.

      Greetings: Paul Devenyi