Bad new member

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
      Sorry about that. I'm on holiday right now. But as soon as I get home next
      week I will remove the bad new member from our ranks.

      Neale

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.
    • bj berrykeeper
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
        It's probably a bot. I forwarded the message to abuse@.... They'll remove his/her site. bj

        Neale M Albert <nalbert@...> wrote:
        Sorry about that. I'm on holiday right now. But as soon as I get home next
        week I will remove the bad new member from our ranks.

        Neale

        IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
        that any
        attachments)
        of (i) avoiding
        recommending

        (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
        www.paulweiss.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

        "A person should think with his heart". Sun Bear 1890