Travelling Library Exhibit

  • jiestl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      Sorry to report that Jim Harner has resigned (for health reasons) as coordinator of the
      Miniature Book Society (MBS) Travelling Exhibition program. He has venues already
      scheduled through 2007 and there are 2 other places that want the exhibit.

      MBS President Eileen Cummings has asked me (as new VP of MBS) to help the search for a
      successor for this important and interesting MBS program.

      If you are interested in volunteering or would like to discuss further, please contact me
      (jiestl@...).

      Thanks, Julian Edison