MBS gift membership

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      OK Folks,
      Now the MBS web site can be your gift giving shopping site. MBS now has
      a gift certificate for giving memberships. And don't forget our store
      with books bags and other stuff perfect for gift shopping right from
      your desktop. (Why not give yourself a gift?).

      Jill Timm
      Mystical Places Press
      Handcrafted artist books,
      one of a kind and small editions,