Seeking information on Fiji Island Mermaid Press

  • Edward Hoyenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Thanks to an anon donor who fronted me some $$$, I was able to purchase
      some interesting items for our miniature book collection.

      One is:
      Round up the Usual Suspects. Fiji Island Mermaid Press.

      Signed M[illeg.] Snyder, 2000. (Sorry M, just can't quite make it
      out!)

      Anyone out there able to tell me where the press was/is located, who M
      is, and perhaps put me in contact? I've got to catalog it, and would
      like to be able to put an authoritative record in both OCLC and our
      catalog.

      Thanks

      Edward

      Edward Hoyenski