Re: RUMP

  • INKYDEW@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 1999
      My first reaction was "outrage". To have a US Conclave simultaneously run
      with the "OFFICIAL" Conclave is, well...a MUTINY! If I were in Ralf's place,
      I'd consider these actions unacceptible, hurtful, and a direct attack upon
      the host of the "OFFICIAL" Conclave.
      If the Board of Directors doesn't address this matter, the MBS will dissolve
      into fragmented, disorganized groups and will lose a lot of membership.

      Subjectively and selfishly, I will "guiltily" attend the California
      gathering because:
      1) I am presently "financially challenged" and it's a mere 3 hours away.
      2) Each year I look forward to mingling with old friends and discussing
      my favorite topic.
      It does NOT however, mean that I endorse or condone this "double Conclave"
      action!
      (I'm not as radical as I used to be! I guess it's "old age".)
      Eileen Cummings