UNT curators to be interviewed live on tv about miniature books.

  • Edward Hoyenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:15 PM
      Tomorrow morning (Sunday, April 30, 2006) our local(?) CBS news program
      (Channel 11) is interviewing us live for a segment on miniature books.

      Mary and I and an assortment of miniatures are to be at the studio at
      7AM tomorrow, and in theory, the segment will be on around 7:20am or
      so.

      I doubt it will air outside the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but.....

      Think good thoughts.

      Edward

      Edward Hoyenski
      Assistant Curator