Miniature Books Achille St. Onge and the Hillside Press

  • philandkay2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      Hi again for the last time everyone. I have decided to list my books
      on Ebay...if anyone is interested in bidding you can find them listed
      under the title your looking for. Or you can search under username
      philandkay to see all the books I am selling. Sorry to bother you kind
      folks. I just got a little frazzled and decided to stick with what I
      know. Ebay is what I know so there you will find them. Sincerely, Kay.