miniature leather-bound glass door cabinet and treasure chest

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 8:20 PM
      Dear group members

      I have recently completed two new works, one is a miniature
      leatherbound glass door cabinet and another one is a little
      traditional treasure chest...Bookbinders in the past were also
      boxmakers for jewelries and stationaries,etc.....A guild trade in the
      past that's experiencing new renaissance today... If you are not on my
      mailing list, please send me an email to receive images or for
      enquiries at ... littlegempress@...

      Thanks very much

      Robert Wu, Toronto