Fun Book Structures Workshops in Wenatchee, WA (Central Washington)

  • jtimm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Greetings, I invite you to join me this June for

      Two Fun Book Structures
      Two days - Two Workshops

      June 24-25 2006
      Taught by Jill Timm in beautiful Wenatchee, WA
      $95 for one or $180 for both, NO materials fee!

      More Details: www.mysticalplaces.com/workshops.html

      Making A Tunnel Book - Sat, June 24th

      In this fun one day Tunnel Book workshop you will learn to make old time 3-dimensional
      books ... books that have depth ... books that you can look deep into ... books that delight
      and are fun for all. Participants will be taught basic book-making techniques to make a
      prototype first. Then will use this knowledge to create an amazing Tunnel Book out of
      colorful postcards for a polished and stunning finished book. The prototype model with
      self contained instructions, will help to create future books.

      Creating A Hanging Book - Sun June 25th

      In this unique one day Hanging Book workshop you will learn how to take a flat image, a
      drawing, photo, collage, watercolor, etc., and turn it into a book, that when opened will
      hang on the wall. I invented this book when I had a 11x14 print that I wanted to turn into
      a miniature book (under 3 inches). This new structure is the result. Participants will be
      taught basic book-making techniques to make a prototype first. Then will use this
      knowledge to create an interesting Hanging Book of an image to make a polished and
      stunning finished book. The prototype model, with self contained instructions will help
      create future books.

      Please join me for a fun day or 2 making books in a beautiful Wenatchee.

      Please note these are not miniature books we will be making, but the structure will work
      great for miniatures. So once you learn the structure than making miniatures will be a
      breeze.

      Cheers, Jill

      Jill Timm
      Mystical Places Press