Miniature book list

  • philandkay2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      I decided to just post the list of all the miniature books I am going
      to sell. Please feel free to email me with the ones you are interested
      in. Sincerely, Kay.

      Hillside Press: (and condition)
      The Bell and Other Tales (ex)
      The Famous History of Tom Thumb (ex)
      Bewick's Select Fables (ex)
      The Nightingale (ex)
      Wedding of the Foxes (ex)
      Letters of Thomas Jefferson #17 of 250 (vg)
      History of John Gilpin #158 of 250 (vg)
      Printer's Marks and Colophons #36 of 250 Signed by Frank Irwin (ex)
      Nursery Rhymes #292 of 375 (ex)
      Holbein's Dance of Death #184 of 375 (ex)
      Thoreau's Soundings #263 of 375 (ex)

      St. Onge:
      LBJ Inaugural Address With a postage stamp in back (ex)
      The Inaugural Address of John Fitzgerald Kennedy 3rd edition (ex)
      The Last Will and Testament of an Extremely Distinguished Dog (ex)
      Shelley by AC Swinburne (ex)
      Robert Hutchings Goddard: Father of the Space Age #1586 of 1926 (ex)
      The Sermon On The Mount (ex)
      Historic American Flags with 10 flag stamps inside (ex)
      Robert Frost's White Mountain with a stamp of Robert inside (ex)
      Abraham Lincoln The Song In His Heart (ex)
      Saint Augustine Florida 1565-1965 Signed by Joan Wickham with postage
      stamp (ex)
      Paul Revere's Ride A Deposition (ex)
      Notes From Four Cities 1927-1953 David McCord (ex)

      A Mighty Midget Miniature Set of Five in Plastic Case
      Merrimack Publishing Corp.
      1. Little Riddle Book
      2. Nursery Rhymes NO. 1
      3. Alphabet Tongue Twister
      4. Nursery Rhymes NO. 2
      5. Little Poetry Book

      A MT. Hawley Miniature 10 in a plastic case
      1. Mother Goose
      2. Peter Rabbit
      3.The 3 Bears
      4. Red Riding Hood
      5. The Three Pigs
      6. The Gingerbread Man
      7. 3 Billy Goats Gruff
      8. Hansel And Gretel
      9. Nitty Ditties
      10. The Elves and the Shoemaker

      Some Misc. Miniature books

      The Child's Bible With Plates By a Lady of Cincinnati Fisher &
      Brother 1834 (good)
      A Book of English Verse Geoffrey Parker (ex)
      The Little Cookie Book Lilliputter Press
      Magyar Festeszet a XX szadban in original case (ex)
      Basic Sewing Guide Hallmark Cards Inc.