St. Onge, Hallmark, Hillside Press miniature books

  • philandkay2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      We have recently aquired a number of miniature book from St Onge,
      Hillside, Mighty Midgets, and Hallmark, plus a few others. We are
      interested in helping people complete their collections or start a new
      one with a pretty good start. You can email us for a list of boks
      available. We are not a store, just some good treasure hunters. Our
      email is philandkay@....