Cbs Sunday Morning Show

  • jnaone2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Until todat I had never known of any one besides myself that was into
      miniature books. Right now I only Have around 200. I did own 400 more
      at one time< but my home was broke into and I had to start all over.I
      did see photos on this site. You do lists them ? Look forward to
      hering from you.
    • jnaone2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        Until today I had never known of any one besides myself that was into
        miniature books. Right now I only Have around 200. I did own 400 more
        at one time< but my home was broke into and I had to start all over.I
        did not see photos on this site. You do lists them ? Look forward to
        hering from you.