cbs news program about miniature books

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      CBS News just called me and told me that my interview about miniature
      books is scheduled to run this Sunday, on the Charles Osgood program, 9 to
      10:30 in NYC. Keeping fingers crossed that i dont get bumped again.

      neale

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.