Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 680

  • Philip Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Richard, thanks for alerting us to the errors we made in listings in
      the new Yearbook,
      they'll be corrected for the next go-around. (Thanks also, for the kind
      words about the cover design).
      One good thing: Your email prompted me to visit your web site: GREAT
      work...interesting designs, I
      encourage everyone to pull up www.richard-steiner.net and take a look!