yearbook mistakes

  • Richard Steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Dear Kathy, or Philip or Anna; just got the 2006 YEARBOOK and while
      salivating over it, discovered some mistakes in my information. Let
      me correct them:

      page 32, my entry: the URL is: www.richard-steiner.net
      and the workshop name is: Tosai Print Workshop (tho Driut does have
      a charm to it, even if it has no meaning)
      page 49: again, the studio name is Tosai Print Workshop

      May I ask you to please print a correction in the next issue of the Newsletter?

      And I do like this year's Yearbook very much. The cover design is
      very appealing.

      Thank you for looking into this.

      Sincerely,
      Richard Steiner