Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 679

  • Philip Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 4:50 PM
      Hi

      Like Jill, we will use lighter weight mat board for editions and that
      seems to
      work well. We tend to be more printers than binders and we've yet to
      work with
      leather...leaving that skill to fine binders. For a project now in the
      works
      tan Kraft Paper over mat boards seems right and we've been
      experimenting with cut up paper bags.
      I'm writing this while taking a break from printing one side of a form
      on our Hand Press—{pulling
      the handle 60-80 times on our Washington Press is hard on the back!)
      For this book we'll make
      three or four dummy covers before we decide what works best...back to
      my printing. Phil M.