Re: rump?

  • Rebecca Bingham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18 5:50 PM
      Hi everyone,
      I agree with both Neale and Jane. The idea of regional meetings that give
      members additional opportunities to share experiences is very nice,
      especially for those who have difficulty traveling to the main Conclave for
      various reasons. A regional meeting can't really take the place of a
      Conclave because a Conclave brings together MBS members from around the
      world -- an incredible experience.

      Maybe it's a question of timing, as well as naming. Regional meetings can
      be held any time, but to hold one concurrently with the main Conclave can
      make it take on a stature probably not intended by the regional members.

      Neale makes a valid point that this probably should be addressed in the
      by-laws, now that the subject has come up.

      Rebecca Bingham
      Rebecca Press