Re: [miniaturebooks] Cbs news

  • bj berrykeeper
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 12:48 AM
      Oh, I wish I'd read this e-mail earlier. Will they be doing a repeat of it? I would have loved to see this. bj

      Neale M Albert <nalbert@...> wrote: Watch the CBS News program this sunday, the Charles Osgood program, 9 toi
      10:30 am. There will be a segment on miniature books.

      I was interviewed last week for the program.

      Neale

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

      "A person should think with his heart". Sun Bear 1890