Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 673

  • Ferial Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 5:09 AM
      Thank you for your kindness, Phil. Len Fritz emailed me a copy, so I have read it now. He also sent me a link so I was also able to view the pictures, which were super!
      I don't think that there has ever been anything in our local press about miniature books; I will see if I can rectify that!

      Cordially,
      Ferial