Newspapers

  • Ferial Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      I think that Philip's idea is splendid. Unfortunately. I was unable to access the Wall Street Journal article, so have not read it. [I don't suppose anyone could email me a copy, could they?]
      I would be prepared to write something for my local press. In this neck-of-the-woods (rural Suffolk, UK) it might not get new members very quickly, but I am sure that it would generate interest.
      Ferial
      ferial.rogers@...