Miniature Fine Binding

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Hi All

      I have just finished an exquisite blue binding in miniature for
      Toronto Reference Library, Special Collections, of Canada. If you are
      interested in receiving beautiful images of it or would like to be on
      my regular email listing, please send me an email at
      littlegempress@...

      For those who are already on my email listing will get images of my
      new work regularly.

      Best Wishes,
      Robert Wu, LITTLE GEM PRESS
      Designer, Publisher and Maker