977WANTED: Volunteer(s) to Schedule TRAVELING EXHIBIT

  • inkydew
    Dec 6, 2005
      Due to unforeseen circustances, MBS is asking members to volunteer
      his/her services to schedule the Traveling Exhibit with various
      institutions (libraries, universities, etc). The position is available
      immediately. For more detailed information, please contact me, Eileen
      Cummings via email:
      or phone: 1 877 627-1983. Please do consider this position to
      contribute to your organization. We can't do it without you. All
      positions are voluntary.
      WEST COAST members: (CA,OR,WA) If you know of an institution that that
      would like to
      host our Exhibit from now until March, please let me know.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic